Every development team needs a place to collaboratively track and manage bugs, store screenshots and designs, and report on release status. Use this free spreadsheet template to manage development faster and easier than purpose-built tools.
- Speed: Create bugs simply by adding rows to a worksheet. Bugs automatically get assigned a unique ID # using an Autonumber field.
- Convenience: Capture screenshots faster than any other bug system. Attach screenshots from your clipboard into Attachment cells simply by pasting them into a cell with CMD+V (Mac) or CTRL+V (Windows).
- Accountability: Assign ownership to other users for clear accountability.
- Organization: Categorize issues and assign them to the appropriate releases.
- Automation: Quickly and easily create automations to notify QA when an issue has been filed or PM when a fix has been deployed.
- Flexibility: Customize to match your processes. Allow colleagues to submit bugs from a sharable/embeddable form.